Monday-Saturday 9:30 am-7 pm
Donations accepted Monday-Saturday 9:30 am-6:30 pm
A wide variety of quality, gently-used clothing and merchandise is neatly displayed and very reasonably priced. We offer a voucher system to help provide low-income families and Mission guests with free clothing and needed essentials. The store is a job training/employment site for WRM guests, as well as those in need of such opportunities from the community.
Great Items for Sale
- Antiques & collectibles
- Gently-used clothing
- Electronic equipment
- Seasonal items
- Exercise equipment
- And much more!
Please only donate items that are in new, like-new or very good condition. We are not a dump location.
We accept new or gently-used clothing, furniture, housewares, electronics and toys. Items should not be ripped, torn, broken, dirty or nasally offensive.
Please do not bring items outside of the posted donation times (10 am-5:45 pm). Items brought and left after hours are frequently stolen, which results in our building being vandalized.
- Please do not bring items into the store. Drive around to the back by way of the east side of the building.
- Carts will be available in which to load your goods and then push them into the delivery area. We regret that at this time, our staff cannot provide car-side service.
- Goods may be left in the receiving area, either inside the carts (if available) or placed against the wall in front of the dumpster.
- Those requiring gift-in-kind receipts may take them from the black mailbox on the back fence.
- Due to COVID-19 precautions, we are limited in the number of items we can take and therefore, we may close the receiving gates early if we become overrun. If the receiving gates are closed, please return the following day.
Donors can be confident that as a ministry of Wyoming Rescue Mission, all donated items sold at Rescued Treasures, in turn, provide critical food and shelter to the homeless and needy in our community.
- We are accepting furniture donations as space allows, which is limited due to COVID-19 precautions. Therefore, we are selective in what we are accepting.
- If you have a furniture donation, please enter the main doors and check in with the cashier or manager on duty to indicate the type and amount of furniture.
- The manager on duty must review and approve furniture donations.
- Upon manager approval, donors may bring the items inside the store via the main, front doors to the Furniture Quarantine Area, indicated by yellow caution tape.
- With limited staff, we regret that we cannot provide carry-in service. We will, however, assist, if needed, as available.
- Gift-in-kind receipts can be obtained from the manager/cashier.
We cannot accept the following items:
- Household chemical products (pesticides, oil-based paint, paint thinner, drain cleaner, oven cleaner, aerosols, etc.)
- Automotive hazardous waste (tires, lead acid batteries, additives, gasoline, oils or antifreeze)
- Firearms or ammunition
- Freon- or gas- based appliances
- Used carpet or used carpet padding
- Used personal care/hygienic items (opened shampoo, conditioner, nail polish remover, shaving cream, etc.)
- Products that do not meet the current safety standards of the US Consumer Product Safety Commission, including recalled items such as cribs, car seats, or walkers
We reserve the right to refuse any items or report those dumping garbage at our location to the authorities.