Rescued Treasures Thrift Stores is a Ministry of Wyoming Rescue Mission, and every dollar spent, and every donation collected brings hope to those in need. The Wyoming Rescue Mission is on a mission to restore homeless lives and Rescued Treasures plays an integral and necessary part of the Mission’s goal to see lives transformed and healed through the Grace of Jesus Christ. We make it easy to have a lasting positive impact on the community here in Casper while also providing a wonderful boutique thrift experience. Each time you donate or shop, you can rest assured that you are helping restore hope and transform lives!
“For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope.” – Jeremiah 29:11 (ESV)
“The earth is the LORD’s, and everything in it, the world, and all who live in it” – Psalm 24:1 (NIV)
“Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation. The old has passed away; behold, the new has come.” – 2 Corinthians 5:17 (ESV)
Donors can be confident that as a ministry of Wyoming Rescue Mission, all donated items sold at Rescued Treasures, in turn, provide critical food and shelter to the homeless and needy in our community.
We accept new or gently-used clothing, furniture, housewares, electronics and toys.
Donations are received at both locations (9:30 am-6:45 pm).
Carts will be available for your donations, our staff will also be available to provide car-side assistance in our receiving area.
Those requiring gift-in-kind receipts may take them from the black mailbox on the back fence.
• Antiques & collectibles
• Gently-used clothing
• Electronic equipment
• Seasonal items
• Exercise equipment
• And much more!
• Household chemical products: pesticides, oil-based paint, paint thinner, drain cleaner, oven cleaner, aerosols, etc.
• Automotive hazardous waste: tires, lead acid batteries, additives, gasoline, oils or antifreeze
• Firearms or ammunition
• Freon- or gas- based appliances
• Used carpet or used carpet padding
• Used personal care/hygienic items: opened shampoo, conditioner, nail polish remover, shaving cream, etc.
• Products that do not meet the current safety standards of the US Consumer Product Safety Commission: including recalled items such as cribs, car seats, or walkers