It is difficult to find work that is more rewarding than working at Wyoming Rescue Mission, being able to know that every day you make a difference for the kingdom of God. WRM has been serving those in need since 1978. Employees are expected to commit to the precepts in our Statement of Faith and help the Mission fulfill its Mission Statement, Vision Statement, and Ends Statements.
Please complete the application below and send to:
PO Box 2030 Casper, WY 82602
The Maintenance Technician helps to provide sanctuaries of hospitality by ensuring that the facility, grounds, equipment, and vehicles are properly maintained to provide a safe environment for the guests of Wyoming Rescue Mission. This position is Full-Time Non-Exempt.
- Agree with the WRM Statement of Faith.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Prefer a minimum of two years of facility maintenance.
- Basic understanding of electrical, plumbing, and carpentry.
- Ability to prioritize maintenance request and scheduled maintenance.
- Must be able to work flexible hours.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft office products.