It is difficult to find work that is more rewarding than working at Wyoming Rescue Mission, being able to know that every day you make a difference for the kingdom of God. WRM has been serving those in need since 1978. Employees are expected to commit to the precepts in our Statement of Faith and help the Mission fulfill its Mission Statement, Vision Statement, and Ends Statements.
Please complete the application below and send to:
PO Box 2030 Casper, WY 82602
The Lead Chef displays radical hospitality by ensuring meals served will provide the sustenance to those that are fighting the challenges of poverty. Holding to a high standard of food handling safety, using quality ingredients and great customer service to afford the dignity deserved to those we serve. This position is Full-Time Non-Exempt.
- Agree with the WRM Statement of Faith.
- Passion for serving quality meals.
- Effective communication skills.
- Ability to be creative in meal preparation utilizing donated food.
- Time management and planning abilities.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Obtain Sever Safe certification within 3 months of employment.
- Complete Food Bank training within 3 months of employment.